10 June 2010

15 Days

There are only 15 days until the wedding!

Last week, on June 5th, Jordan has his 23rd birthday. It was a fairly low key day. I made a late breakfast (more like lunch if we are going to be honest with ourselves) and then Jordan had Divine Comedy practice for part of the afternoon. After that, while Jordan was playing video games with his friend Mike, I made a cake. We then met up with some of his friends for dinner, and headed over to my old roommate Amber's wedding reception. Afterwards, his friends came over to my house for birthday cake. Not too exciting, but fun and relaxing.
Coming soon (as soon as I figure out how to make a pdf into a jpg) we will post our invitations! The last of them were mailed out today, so pretty soon everyone should have one. About three weeks later than I had originally planned, but what can you do?


A couple nights ago, Jordan and my friend Marlee helped me make these:



We went through quite a few episodes of Leverage, and an inordinate amount of creamies. And there are more to make! Also in the works:




It's been pretty busy, getting everything ready for the wedding. Tonight Krystal (Jordan's sister) is throwing me a bridal shower, and on Saturday my friends are throwing me another one. It's all very exciting, and very fun, but I will be glad when it is all over and we are married.

1 comment:

  1. Those look so pretty, seriously call me if you need help making them!

    ReplyDelete